Tuesday, December 29, 2009

29 Dec 09 : 2009































Another 2 more days 2009 gonna be a past tense , and 2010 is the year we should start to write in our diary / notebook . So what i have done in 2009 ? well 2009 is a busy year for me , perhaps i should say lot of thing is happened which really unexpected . Thailand , Bali, Bangladesh and Vietnam which i been travel to in 2009 , a year to 4 country for me is hardly happen again in my life haha .(Actually this is what my birthday wishes last year ).

Work , family , still remain the same ,while friend i did knew a lot of foreign friends which kinda new experience for me .In 2009 , i found something which been missing quite a long time in my life , and it's really bright up and color my life .

2010 , another beginning which just like the road , people walk , run , pass by , cross , busy , silent ,stop , stare . Who appear and who disappear , let's wait and see . Happy 2010 ,here hoping ....

No comments:

Post a Comment