Saturday, December 5, 2009

05 Dec 09 : Christmas Near ...





















Took this photo at One Utama shopping mall . Seems like christmas decoration is everywhere , feel that christmas is just around the corner . This year ,i might spend my christmas at hanoi , my first ever christmas at another country .






















Me and my buddies : Andy





















I love that cookie man , but a little bit expensive . So just leave the cookie man there ......






















New Burger by burger king : Extra long cheese supreme . Well , a little dissapointed with it , not cheezy enough haha.































After dissapointment of their burger , this ice-cream is opposite . It's like Mc D sundae , but more better because added in some milo koko kruch . Look like my favorite ice-cream list is getting longer .

No comments:

Post a Comment